- I DO accept payment to share a deal, discount code, giveaway, press release or similar at times.
- I WILL NOT accept payment to positively promote a product I don’t think is a great product.
- I DO accept free product in exchange for an open and honest review.
- I DO follow my high moral standards when accepting a paid or non paid opportunity.
- I WILL NOT be paid to be quiet, push sales nor anything that is unethical to my personal beliefs and morals.
- I Do link to this disclosure policy within a blog post that may be sponsored by payment, product or similar.
- I Do accept paid links within blog posts.
- I Do have affiliations with numerous products and companies through Amazon, LinkShare, Logical Media and similar sites and these links may be found within a majority of the content on Moms Vacation Land.
- I DO NOT disclose when said affiliate links are used and DO include at least one affiliate link within every blog post.
So if you see a link within a post you can assume about 90% of the time I was paid for that link unless it’s to a friend’s website or a link to another article of my own, in that case I am simply linking to show my support to others in the blogosphere.
I accept pitches from PR firms, twitter friends, Etsy shops, big business, little business and everything in between. I enjoy being pitched, I enjoy taking on an opportunity to work with a variety of businesses. I also am not afraid to turn a pitch down if I am not comfortable with the product, if the product has no value to my readers or family, and if the person who pitches me sounds like a spam artist.
Ask Brandy Ellen will continue to be more of a personal weblog than a review central station, however, there may be times when I accept paid opportunities and feel that you, the reader, have the right to know this fact.
What can you expect from Ask Brandy Ellen? I can answer that with my core values: