Sunday, August 3, 2014

Strawberry Yogurt Blueberry Frozen Treat Recipe

I was sitting there at my son's OT appointment, looking through magazines* when I happened upon a fun snack idea that I could use the blueberries from our bushes for ....  so I took it upon myself to create the snack idea on my own and see what it would taste like! {don't mind the happilyblended.com watermark, I was originally going to post this on my other blog}

Strawberry Yogurt Blueberry Frozen Treat #recipe

What you Will Need



  • Strawberry Yogurt

  • Blueberries

  • Toothpicks

  • Container that you can freeze the yogurt blueberries in

  • a Freezer


What you Will Need to Do



  • Use one toothpick to pick up a blueberry, dip this blueberry into any flavor yogurt you choose (we used strawberry).

  • Once blueberry is covered in yogurt, use another toothpick to slide yogurt covered blueberry off of that first toothpick onto a container you can freeze them in.

  • Continue this until you have as many blueberries covered in yogurt as you want.


What your Mouth Will Say


This is a superb frozen treat for the family during the Summer time, I absolutely love this snack idea and it tastes as though you are eating frozen yogurt that has a blueberry in it. Seriously delicious!

 *I believe this recipe was shown with slightly different options/instructions in the Family Fun magazine.