Thursday, June 6, 2013

When Mom Doesn't Have Answer.. Ask Google

This past weekend my daughter was upset that I wouldn't let her go hibernate in my office on my laptop. It wasn't happening. The day was beautiful and there was no reason for her to be on the laptop.

So the daughter walked around moaning about how there was nothing to do and so forth when finally, a light bulb went off in her head I presume, and she asked if she could search for something on my laptop.

I replied that she could use it for five minutes to search something but that was it. So when I walked into the office to check for confirmation that she was indeed doing only what I gave her permission for this is what I saw...

Using Google For Fun

My daughter used Google to tell her "easy and fun ways to cool down on a hot summer day" because after all, why use your imagination? She cracks me up.

Is this what Tween years are really like in our technology based world?!