Saturday, April 27, 2013

How Much Wood Could a Woodchuck Chuck if a Woodchuck Could Chuck Wood?

Once in a while, okay every day, some weird tune comes into my head or my kids heads and we just start breaking out in tune. On one particular day it was the tongue twister "how much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood". And we cracked up each trying to say it and answer it. I was never fully aware of the reply to the question as part of this tongue twister, so I have shared the "answer" below this video of my two older kids attempting to say this super fast....



How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?


Answer - A woodchuck would chuck all the wood he could if a woodchuck could chuck wood.


Now I ask you this, can you say this super fast? I invite you to YouTube yourself and reply to this post or my YouTube video on that site with a link to your video. This should be fun! Let's do it.