Sunday, October 14, 2012

Things I Seriously Don't Want to Live Without

I can live without a lot of things, but the following are things I seriously prefer not to live without ...



A deck of Cards

My kids and I love playing various card games, without this little deck o cards we would have some boring evenings trying to come up with creative things to do that all three kids enjoy. A deck of cards provides hours of fun for the little ones and me.



Clorox Disinfectant Wipes

These were something I hadn't used until I received them free from Clean It Supply, but now? I swear I prefer to not live without them. These wipes provide a quick and easy way to wipe up the counters in between meals and to clean up messes the youngest kiddo makes. I seriously love these wipes.



Nestle Coffee Mate Hazelnut Creamer

This is a brand of creamer I prefer, any other creamer with flavor has proved to be too sweet on my taste buds. Coffee Mate either Hazelnut or French Vanilla has been the best option for my coffee and I prefer to have this in my coffee over any other creamer or milk option out there.



My Morning Travel Mug Cup of Coffee

I will not drink warm coffee or room temperature coffee, my morning coffee (or mid day coffee) must be HOT HOT HOT and so I seriously would prefer not to live without my travel mug. It keeps coffee hot and it provides me with 16oz of my fuel for the morning.



Dawn Dish Soap

While I have and do use other dish soap for hand washing my dishes, I have noticed that Dawn dish soap really cuts through grease the best. Requiring little work from my hands and making sure my dishes and pans are spotless. I personally would prefer not living without my Dawn dish soap.