Friday, October 12, 2012

Positive Quotes That Uplift me & Remind me to Stand Strong

I am a nut for a positive quote or two, you see that is what gets me to lift myself back up and stay strong.
Choosing to be positive and having a grateful attitude is going to determine how you're going to live your life. - Joel Osteen

Whenever a situation hits at home or with the kiddos, I always turn it into a positive. Our most recent situation was something extremely personal and here is what I told my kiddo that was having a hard time.
In life there are a lot of battles you will have to fight; some you win, some you lose, but at the end of each battle you will gain some knowledge about your own self and with each battle you will become stronger, whether you "won" or "lost", therefore even battles that appear to have been lost, are not really lost, are they?

Then this next quote goes along with who I am and what my kids always expect from me when faced with any negative in life.
Always turn a negative situation into a positive situation. -Michael Jordan

I am famous for getting the eye roll and whatevers as a response to my insane ability to turn a negative into a positive. Of course lately my strength has been low and my brain is on vacation but I still try hard to focus and be positive.
If you're not making mistakes, then you're not doing anything. I'm positive that a doer makes mistakes. -John Wooden

Everyone stand up today, be a doer, get things done. Make a mistake? Who cares, pick yourself back up and move on that is what life is about - making mistakes, learning from them and moving on. The ability to realize you made a mistake and accept that is a strength within itself.