Friday, October 5, 2012

Let's Get Ready to Par-Tay

I love having people around. It makes me smile and so this weekend I am preparing to celebrate with a baby shower for my sister. I can't wait to see her, it's been too long since I have hung out with her.

Sunday will bring a Hawaiian themed birthday party for my almost 10 year old daughter. She will have friends, fun and laughter going on Sunday afternoon. Tonight my daughter and I will be busy with needle, thread and tissue paper to create leis for guests.

Monday is my daughter's actual birthday and there is no school that day so maybe the kids and I will set out on an adventure walking trails in the woods to see what we see.

As October starts, I am beginning to feel a bit more relaxed. Sports will be coming to an end and my schedule will lighten up. I love Fall.