Monday, September 17, 2012

Learning the Perfect Angle of Yourself for the Perfect Picture

When I see pictures that others have taken of me, off guard or on guard, it's never looking as great as a photo I have taken of my own self. You see, even after losing 14lbs I am still aware of my belly and no matter how much weight I lose the breasts I own will always be larger than I wish them to be. Having a large chest makes for one to look top heavy and in some pictures, larger than she really is.



With photographs of your own self, that you take, you are able to take the picture, look at it and erase. This makes for you to learn your perfect angle and just the right smile to ensure you look wonderful in that picture. Seen above I put together a cute collage of pictures I have taken of myself recently. Which one is your favorite?