Friday, June 22, 2012

The Lovely Sun

I have been told that New England people lack Vitamin D and in all honesty that has to be true. I find in Winter months I get negative, tired more often and depressed some days. Winter sucks, there is lack of sunlight here in NH and it really kills the spirits. Although I tend to seek out the positive in every situation, I am not perfect, so in the Winter months I can fail to see the "light" of each situation properly.

Now that Summer vacation has arrived I have been spending a lot of time outside with the kids. We go to the neighbors pool and the family farm pool to enjoy swimming. We have been outside so much that I am feeling a sun burn on my back both from being in water and mowing the lawn with a tank top on.

I am finding that with the amazingly sunny days that no matter what may be in my head keeping me from being 100% positive about things, that I am able to keep a smile on my face. A true smile is perched upon my lips and I am simply happy for no other reason than I love being alive and love that grand ole sunshine!