Sunday, April 8, 2012

Buffalo Wings

Thanks for the article from Isaiah Gaines

The other day while I was looking into cable packages on http://www.expertsatellite.com/, I got a craving for wings. Since it was Sunday and I did plan to watch football later that day, I decided that I could justify picking some up. I mean, I know that they’re fried, but they’re mostly protein, right? Now, I have had a lot of wings at many different places, but one of me favorite places is still Buffalo Wild Wings. I know it’s a chain restaurant, which makes this even more of a surprise to me. They have both wet sauces and dry seasonings. My favorites include medium buffalo, mango habanero, and salt and vinegar. The salt and vinegar are one of the flavors with dry seasoning and they are super crispy. I have to really be in the mood for mango habanero because they are spicy and they are messy. If I can only make it so my living room has the same surround sound and multi-game television situation, I would never have to go to a bar to watch sports again.