Thursday, March 1, 2012

Just Bee Yourself

My maiden name initials are Bee and that is what people call me "B", well okay there's just a couple of people who call me that, who have known me since I was a young girl. I sort of like being called B, but that's beside the point.

Basically since growing up with initials Bee, I became obsessed with bees, meaning like buzz buzz bees! I don't actually like real life bees that sting you, however, I do enjoy sayings that incorporate the word "bee" as opposed to the word "be"..... you will find in my home a magnet that says "Just Bee Happy" and long ago I had something that said "just bee yourself".

Source: etsy.com via Erin on Pinterest

<-- don't ask - the embed code is messed up I guess...



So what is it that interests you? How did you come about being so interested in it?