Saturday, March 3, 2012

I've Never Played Angry Birds

There is all this talk online about this game, it's called Angry Birds. Then I went to the movies in Concord, NH with my daughter and her friend the other weekend to see a sign that said something like "no angry birds flying in here. Please turn off your cell phones". This sign reminded me, I have never played Angry Birds.

I don't know the first thing about it, but my nine year old daughter does. Now I thought Angry Birds was a game reserved soley for those with smartphones or nifty cell phones, unlike my prepaid one, but apparently you can play Angry Birds online too. This is why my daughter has played Angry Birds before, she found a free game online to play it.

I do not get the game. I couldn't tell you one thing about it. I can tell you the stuffed animals at Walmart for sale are rather creepy looking Angry Birds and that so many are in love with this game, but that's about it.

So, have you played this game? What's all the hype about?