Friday, January 20, 2012

Did She Not Have Television?

My pug is a sweetheart, I love her dearly. I mean who wouldn't love a dog that sleeps as often as you would like to, eats twice a day whenever you feed her, goes out to pee whenever you feel like letting her out and to top it all off she lets the kids do whatever?

This dog rules...

Usually that is, until something happens to make her bark and this is just a small list of various situations that make her bark {a lot}, like all disturbed, ruffled up, hair on end .. barking:

  • Tom & Jerry, you know that cartoon? Oh yes indeed. Woof Woof Woof!

  • Me opening the door to enter, after she just watched me walk out of the door. Woof Woof Woof!

  • Wii games - any and all. Woof Woof Woof!

  • The wind blowing outside. Woof Woof Woof!

  • My typing on the keyboard, in my office - one room away from her, like right now! Woof Woof Woof!


It's crazy, never seen a dog so disturbed by so many things. The television really gets me, because she barks at it so often I have to wonder if her previous owners ever watched television? Love my Pug, dislike the startled nature she is starting to have all of a sudden.