Thursday, December 1, 2011

My Husband and I

I appreciate the guest post, Ignacio Phillips

I got us some Texas Electricity Saving Tips and I was telling my husband about it and of course, he didn’t listen per usual. He asked me to repeat the whole story when I was done. It started a big fight at our house because I just feel like anytime I talk he totally tunes me out but you know, there’s something to be said for at least being somewhat happy after so many years of marriage. I love my husband a lot but you know, he needs to work on his listening skills. I have a feeling though if you asked a lot of other women in the world they would tell you the same thing about their husbands so I need to stop pretending like I’ve got it so bad. At least he goes to work and brings home our support and doesn’t step out or drink too much or anything like that. I guess in the grand scheme of things I’m actually pretty lucky.