Friday, December 9, 2011

Cough, Sneeze, Cough, Blow Nose, Sneeze

I had the pleasure of waking up a few days ago to a sneeze and itchy eyes. The weather here in NH has been extremely warm then cold then warm and cold again, now I stare at snow out my office window. Basically I thought maybe the weather had messed me up and my body was having some form of allergies, little did I know that a couple days later I would cough every time I breath in, not be able to blow my nose enough and look like a replacement for Rudolph the Rednose Reindeer.



So here I sit sick as sick can be and still I have my Mama duties and work to keep up with. Luckily I am able to get work done either first thing in morning or last thing at night. I am not feeling overwhelmed much by work, it's more keeping up with the high energy three year old who thinks he needs to be loud and hyper because "you like it mama". No child, my sweet son ... Mama does not like your loud banging, ear piercing screams or high energy running through the house. Mama wants her son to come snuggle so that she can get better, but alas my sons are not the cuddling kind.

Off to cough, sneeze & blow nose some more while coughing up whatever is in my chest. I am a hot mess people.

**sigh**