Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Practicing Writing Skills

I have always loved writing but poetry was my main area of expertise and I still have my original poems collected as a journal and Word document on my computer. The past few days I decided to look up some writings I had saved on my blog folder in the home server and share them with you as a way to help other people critique my writing skills.

I am looking forward to you all taking time each day to read through the previous blog posts titled "Fictional Writing" or "Fictional Writing Practice" prior to the name of the blog article and truly leaving feedback in the comment section. Don't worry I can handle productive feedback that may not be 100% positive, as long as it's productive feedback.

If you wish to simply be negative, well those comments will be removed as there is no room in my life for negativity. You can leave an honest opinion that may not be suited as a positive but please make it a productive comment that will help me better my writing, instead of trying to just put my writing skills down.

I look forward to your thoughts!