Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Who am I and What is Important?

I know who I am, I am Brandy a workaholic and momacholic. I love to smile, laugh and make others happy. I am who I am, but when it comes to writing on my blogs who am I really, what message am I trying to send, is there a niche I should fall under and stick with?

These are questions I struggle with often because I know I want to spread happiness and smiles as well as positive thinking strategies others but I also love what my main blog has become. I get free products, I get to test out the latest and greatest sometimes even before it hits retail. My kids get a lot but not too much and because of my blog they have toys. Without my other blog they probably wouldn't have many toys.

I am not poor by any means but I am your average person in the US today, living pay check to pay check and since I am self employed if money is short or an extra expense comes up I am online working to get in some extra income. I stay positive and focused and move forward it's all anyone can do.

So what is it that I want to be online, what message do I want to spread and how can I use a blog platform to spread that message?

These are things I am working on and by January 2012 I will hope to be finished with my thoughts and taking real action. My biggest mission in life is to teach our children, the next generation, to live their life to the fullest, to smile more and laugh often. I want our children to not focus on the negative and get sucked into what media says or pushes us to be .. I want to help children be individual and unique and above all .. Happy!

What is your mission in life?