Wednesday, October 5, 2011

The House

Guest post of the week by Val Flores

Having enough money to buy my first home was a really great accomplishment and I can’t believe I’ve reached that point. I feel like I’ve been working my butt off for years to get to this point and I’m finally closing next week on an awesome, modern townhome really close to downtown! I can’t wait to get in there and really make it my own with paint and furniture and my brother said he’ll help me with some of the techie stuff like Direct tv and surround sound which I’m really thankful for. I just feel more adult than I ever have and I’m really proud of myself for getting to this point at such a young age and I know I’ve got nowhere to go from here but up! My finances are in good shape and I’m not buying such a big house that I won’t be able to keep up with the mortgage so at the end of the day I think this is a really sound financial decision for me.
Enhanced by Zemanta