Thursday, September 15, 2011

Writing is My Therapy

Many people may read my blogs posts both here and at Happily Blended and think "wow this girl is rambling with run on sentences" and it's true I do this often. The reason I don't really care if I along winded post goes live on my blogs is because 1) it's MY personal space, love it or leave it and 2) writing is therapy for me.

Sometimes a long winded, rambling blog post is simply me getting thoughts out of my head. I need to do this on a daily basis or else my head gets so consumed with thoughts that I can't think straight and it's difficult to function on a real life level.

Lately I have been battling depression, it's something I have had with anxiety my whole life. I finally was able to train my brain to be more optimistic and truly believe in the law of attraction - all self taught, yet there is still that part of me who wants to curl up and sleep for days. If I didn't have my children to need me to function I swear some months I would just take two days off from reality and curl up in bed all darn day.

This is why I am so thankful to have started writing online in blogs because I have found others who can relate to me. I have found an outlet for my thoughts so that I can remain a positive, happy person.  So when I start rambling just know it's because my mind is full and I need to get it out or else I will explode.