Monday, September 12, 2011

Sleep Children, Just Sleep

In my household you never know when a child is going to sleep. I am trying to take the positive path and focus on the fact that someday my children will sleep more than I want them too and become extremely lazy, well I do hope this is wrong, but it could happen!

Some nights I can get four hours straight of kids being asleep then other nights I am lucky to get an hour of quiet time to work or even just clean out my email inbox so I can attempt my work in the office.

Luckily my son, who is now five, will be heading off to get his tonsils and adenoids removed as did his sister when she was having sleep apnea. I really do hope that having this surgery will help my five year old sleep longer than four hours at a time and get into a deep sleep because for his whole life, I don't think he has ever been in a deep sleep.

Neither have I for that matter... sigh...