Monday, August 22, 2011

Proud Mom Of Three & Five Year Old

My sons are now officially three and five years old. They both had birthdays within a week of each other. That meant lots of frosting for Mama, forget the cake, give me frosting and I am a happy Mama!



My three year old only wanted cake and ice cream, no presents for his birthday.



My now five year old son wanted all sorts of things, mainly video games and video game consoles he saw at Walmart. I think the Wii and Nintendo Gamecube is enough for us! He received a 17" bicycle with training wheels and has been going up and down the driveway like a pro!

I can't believe how fast time flies, it seems just yesterday I was nursing these two over 9lb babies and giving them Mama love. Now they are growing more independent and don't need their Mama as much.