I started panicking once the tickets for the flight were purchased. We would be in a plane down to NC for about four hours because the route was taking us from Boston, MA airport down to Atlanta, GA then back up to Asheville, NC. Had we gone straight and not out of the way it would only have been a two hour flight much like that of our flight back home from NC.
I felt a little nervous the morning of the flight but I had only gotten about three hours of sleep so my drowsy demeanor probably helped in keeping the anxiety down. I met up with Kim in Boston and she showed me the ropes. We got onto the plane and I sat near the window, a place I didn't think I would like because I tend to be claustrophobic. I loved looking over the clouds and down to the main land. The view from the airplane window was so amazing.
I didn't freak out once, not over air pockets, not using the bathroom, nothing. I loved flying so much that now I don't think I will question driving versus flying ever again. The only time I think flying versus driving will come into play is when we travel with the kids, in that case driving may suit us best.
I am ready for a vacation .... wonder where I will fly next without the munchkins?
- The Trip to Type-A Parent Conference #typeacon (happilyblended.com)
- Soon To Be Heading Home (happilyblended.com)
- Heading to Type-A Parent Conference #typeacon (happilyblended.com)
- Flying Is Me, Off to Type-A Conference #typeacon (happilyblended.com)
- Flying To NC in Less than 2 Weeks (momsvacationland.com)