Friday, July 22, 2011

Ever Feel Unsettled?

I swear for the past couple of years I have yet to get that "settled" feeling. I am forever moving and changing and yet living out of boxes for some reason still. I don't get it, why can't I find a place for items and why do I never get that settled feeling?

My daughter says the other day that she is excited we will be moving and she will have a slightly larger room because then she won't live out of boxes anymore, however, in all honesty she doesn't have to live out of boxes, she chooses not to find places for her items. My daughter is an organizer like me yet for some reason when it comes to her bedroom since we moved back to the house I own she refuses to unpack and find "homes" for her items.

My sons toys take over their bedroom because they have so many that it's a never ending chore to clean their room. I don't have the extra funds right now to purchase any of those neat looking bins that children can have to organize their toys but oh how I wish I had two or three for the boys toys.  I do have some Amazon gift codes which just may be used for some organizational totes.

Soon I will be moving to the house I grew up in which is very exciting to me. I feel a happiness overcome me. I feel smile coming on. I have been playing and laughing more. This is maybe a sign that soon I will feel settled for the first time in a couple of years.