Wednesday, May 4, 2011

My First Sunburn 2011

It is that time of year, the weather is getting nice, the sun is beating down. I am working on my Summer tan.

Every year in the Spring I wear dark tanning coconut oil while outside doing yard work or playing with the kids and every Summer I end up with a pretty decent tan. I am the same way with tanning as I am with losing weight... no shortcuts.

I don't normally do tanning beds, I don't support diet pills. Life is all about working yourself into the image you wish to be. Whether it be a body image or a mindset, it is you who controls what you become.

So Spring is here, sun keeps coming and so does outdoor play time with yard work.... and a tan or rather a sun burn. Dammit, the first time I got out in the sun with a tank and shorts I let my skin soak up my dark tanning coconut oil and well, I burned... badly.