Sunday, May 29, 2011

Hair Dye Gone Bad

I decided that after years of not dying my hair and finally getting it back to the natural black color it always has been that I wanted to highlight my hair blond again. After all it looked great way back when I had the boys Dad do it before.

I started with my awesome, long, dark, thick beautiful black hair....



And placed a cap to do a home highlighting kit on my hair... had hair pulled through the holes....



And then it was done, when the hair was wet at first it looked "okay"...



After all was said and done I realized that I had "roots", except ... I just highlighted my hair so roots didn't make sense at all ... and no way was I going to let my hair stay like this for long because after all I am going to a blog conference in North Carolina in June... I have to look halfway decent to meet all my blog buddies in person!



This definitely  had to be fixed .... what do you think?