Saturday, January 22, 2011

Put Your Whole Heart Forward

Is it possible to give too much? I say no, because I am a firm believer that one must give their all in every situation in life. This leaves room for no doubt to the possibilities that could have been. Life is way to short to not exhaust yourself of every last possible, what if in life.

With each old situation a new situation arises... meaning once you have solved one challenge in life another will come to you. I have figured out that life is all about challenges, or tests so to speak. If you are a recovering addict of an addiction to something, each day you will be tested as to whether or not you have the strength to overcome your addiction. If you are a person who is in an unhappy relationship, each day you will be challenged or tested on your faithfulness.

Life is funny like that, it seems to know when you are becoming weak and needs to toss in a little test so to speak just to keep you on your toes and remind you that you are not weak, that you are strong and that you are capable of moving on from the current weak state of mind you have. You see a weak state of mind is normal, even someone as strong as I am has those weak moments.

Yes, I admit it, I have times when I feel like I am not good enough, but the only difference between someone who has low self esteem and my "weak moment" is that I seriously only allow that thought to take up but a moment of my time and quickly redirect my brain back to the fact that I am completely awesome and know it!

I know that you all can do your best, put your whole heart into life and what you get back will be ten fold!! You are strong, you are awesome and YOU my friend CAN DO THIS!
Enhanced by Zemanta