Sunday, October 24, 2010

My Other Love

Since I was talking about loves yesterday I will continue the conversation with another product I just can't seem to live without .... Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Moisturizing Shampoo & Conditioner. Yes it is true, those commercials tell it all! The stuff is A-mazing!

Ever since I switched from cheap shampoos to the relatively affordable Herbal Essences brand shampoo and conditioner I won't go back. Justin uses Pert Plus but not me. I use it if I have to because I ran out of my stuff but I prefer Herbal Essences products. The smell is amazing, the quality is amazing and the price is a little under $3 each for a small container at my local Walmart, or I can purchase a larger bottle to last longer, such as the one below they have on Amazon for about the same price...




So do you have a fave love for your shampoo and condition or are you like I used to be and just buy the cheapest thing you can find?