Thursday, October 28, 2010

Happy Birthday Julia Roberts, I mean Brandy {me}

Today is my birthday, but apparently I share a birthday with quite a few celebrities, celebrities birthdays on October 28th.

Happy Birthday to me and Telma Hokpkins, Charlie Daniels, Bill Gates, my favorite Julia Roberts, and Joaquin Phoenix. Can we say Walk the Line, Joaquin Phoenix was in that right? Wow, love that movie! Huge Johnny Cash fan here!

Here is a cute birthday song ...



And if you have some extra time check out this YouTube Birthday card someone made for their mother, freaking funny!

Now what are you waiting for? Bring on the cake ... birthday wishes ... and presents! LMAO

As of this day I probably have been without internet for a week so I probably have chewed off all my finger nails, caught up on sleep and organized a new house and maybe even ate everything in the house ... but all is good because I should be back online soon!

**this post was scheduled by me on October 20th**



Enhanced by Zemanta