Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Can I Hibernate this Winter?

As we work on getting ready for the big move my mind keeps losing focus, and with lack of focus means it takes longer for me to get any work done. All of the work I do is repetitive enough I should be able to do it with my eyes closed but alas I find I am just losing motivation between the move and the change in seasons. I saw snow, yes SNOW for the first time last week and I wasn't too happy about this.



Apparently where I am moving is high enough up that we get crappy weather before anyone else. Did I tell you all that I am not a fan of Winter in New Hampshire? Yup, that's me. If I were to pick one animal to be in the Winter time I would be a bear, hibernating in a cozy hole and sleeping til Winter left.

Black Bear mother and cubs in den,, hibernating
Image via Wikipedia


Oh how I wish I could curl up in a blanket and hide away from Winter in New Hampshire.  Don't get me wrong, snow is very pretty from a window looking out at it while you are in front of a fireplace! So I guess I have to find my focus and motivation because it is my last week before we have a new place. I have a weekend to move, unpack and organize a 2,000 square foot home with three kids and another adult. The weekend shall be fun and if I see a speck of snow I am going to let everyone else do the unpacking while I curl up in front of a heater register.
Enhanced by Zemanta