Thursday, May 13, 2010

Welcome! Sit Down and Relax

Welcome friends to my little place I like to call Moms Vacation Land where you are sure to enjoy a little bit of my life as it happens and not to mention some great products and advice on how to relax and have your own vacation land!

Let me introduce myself; my name is Brandy and I created Happily Blended which is a huge blog that offers a variety of reviews, giveaways and so much more. As I wrote more and more on Happily Blended and became a single mom again I found I needed another home away from home to write whatever is on my mind and show other Mom's how they can relax and enjoy life no matter what life throws at them!

We all face challenges, I am a  mom of three and enjoy my life but it sure can be tough some days and yes I have been stressed to the point of stomach aches and diarrhea. I have watched my belly fat grow as stress consumed my mind and took it's toll on my Mama body. This is going to be my special place to share inspiration and occasionally vent. I hope you will enjoy getting to know me on a higher level and be able to find your own way to enjoy a little piece of vacation land someday soon!
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]