Monday, May 24, 2010

Getting Some Sun Rays



I'll admit it, I am addicted to the sun. You won't really ever find me tanning in a fake tanning booth, although I miss them and used to love them I love being out in the hot sun and working on the yard or playing with the kids to get my tan if I have that option. I don't like tan lines but that's okay! So I wanted to share with you a couple of pictures, can you see the tan lines? I have been soaking up the rays simply by spending time playing baseball with the munchkins and doing some yard work!

I don't know what is up with the Spring gone Summer weather in NH but I tell you, I am not complaining one bit at all!! So what have you been up to? Any tan lines to show from sunny weather?



Don't mind my big chest, I swear one day I will be getting a breast reduction. They grew huge after breastfeeding the three munchkins and never went back to their normal C cup size I had before breastfeeding. I have been deemed "top heavy" by many! Oh well we do the best we can with what we have and that includes the body we were given!
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]