Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Need Help With Marketing?

I have been working endless hours on writing up a 6 week e-course called Marketing for Success and I am so excited that the course is finally available and after announcing this course to my newsletter subscribers I wanted to announce it to you, my blog readers too!

So what is Marketing for Success? It’s a 6 week e-course that delivers weekly tasks and tips to show you how to market your brand. Whether you are a blogger or a business owner this course is designed to be friendly for whatever brand you are trying to market!
Covering social media, basic search engine optimization and much more! You also get one free consultation/question with me each week should you have any questions about the course materials.

Why Marketing for Success in a 6 week e-course?
Just like you I am a very busy Mom, business owner and blogger. I wanted a way to help you boost your brand exposure without having to commit to weekly meetings with a huge group of people held within a Skype conference call or chat. I wanted a way to share with you my knowledge gained from marketing my own brand and many client’s brands without taking up too much of your time. We all work at our own pace and this 6 week e-course will allow you to work at your own pace and with the once a week free consultation/question with me, what do you have to lose?
If you are ready to take the lunge and start Marketing for Success then visit Brandy Ellen’s Business Solutions and sign up today!


Make it a Happy Day!


Reblog this post [with Zemanta]