Sunday, January 17, 2010

Looking For Your Perfect Match

I have been in the dating scene many, many times but I always hang on the first person that comes along who clicks well with me, so reality is I never really have "dated" anyone. So yeah that means I ended up marrying without thinking about whether we were truly compatible, which by the way I am coming to find out ... we are not. Anyways ... that is another story all together. Should I have used an introduction agency, maybe their professional services could have landed me in a marriage with my true match!

I was recently made aware of the fact that introduction agencies are out there, as I always just assumed there were only those cheesy dating sites that were mostly based on physical attraction. I am amazed at how many professionals there are who are relationship and compatibility experts. Indeed working for an introduction agency would actually be quite the career. I would love knowing that my daily work load involved matching people to the love of their life and hearing them come back to thank the agency (and me) for hooking them up with their long time spouse.

I know if I was ever single again I would first take some time to myself but then when the time was right an introduction agency seems like it would be the best way for me to find someone who I am meant to hook up with!

Make it a Happy Day!


Reblog this post [with Zemanta]