Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Ask Brandy Ellen Taking Break

I am taking a break from writing here at Ask Brandy Ellen due to my virtual assistant business being a huge focus and my blog Writings of a WAHM is a bit more of my "passion".

So feel free to read my old posts but for now I may not be doing anymore writing on Ask Brandy Ellen.

Here are the places you can find me:

TypeAMom - Blended Families Category

Writings of a WAHM - daily reviews, giveaways, tips, advice and much more. Doing breastfeeding blog & vlog series march 2009 - May 2009! With free e-book for download on Mothers Day 09!

Brandy Ellen's Business Solutions - virtual assistant and unique marketing services. If you are looking for some help - please visit my site to learn how I can be your virtual secretary and help you with networking & marketing.

For now...I am off...hope to see you on my Writings of a WAHM blog with some comments! Giveaway happening within the hour - ChicBuds!

Hugs to all my loyal readers,



Digg!