Thursday, January 8, 2009

Looking For Advice?

Today I am uncertain what to blog about, the whole purpose of me setting up this blog was so that you, the readers, could come to me for advice from anything on how to succeed in working from home to how to handle personal life situations. I would then post a blog up in an anonymous way so that you could receive optimistic advice.

I have not heard from anyone as of yet, and I hope this means you are all doing wonderful and do not need my advice or maybe you don't wish to hear my advice to a personal situation and I respect that.

Since I am at a loss as to what to write about for advice, I was hoping you could comment on this post with an idea on my next topic for Friday? What is it that you would like me to write about? I am a work at home mother of three ages 6, 2 and 4 1/2 months of age, I have been on state assistance, I have been a single mother, I have tried many home businesses to finally find one that works for me to make money...I have had rough relationships, good relationships and now a great marriage.

What is it that you think I should write about tomorrow? What interests you most?