Monday, December 29, 2008

Introduction

Hello and thank you for reading my introduction! This is a blog I started as a way to lend a helping hand to everyone.

For as long as I can remember I have always been that friend people turn to when they seek advice. My friends always loved my optimistic outlook of even the most pessimistic situations.

I am a high school graduate, a college student, a work at home mom, a friend, a sister and a daughter. I have struggled through partying in high school, dating a man for a few years only to becoming a single mother at age 21 when my first born was only 4 months old. I have been on state assistance, I have worked full time outside of the home, I have breastfed three children, I have been married once but failed many relationships prior to my current marraige. I have been cheated on, I have cheated on others.

I feel I am in a place to give advice because not only do I enjoy helping others, I have been through a lot of life situations and learned from them. I am a firm believer in helping others, karma, and that no matter what situation you are in, there is always someone who is in by far worse a situation.

I look forward to helping you in any situation whether it be family, work or home related I am here and a friend to all.

Hugs,
Brandy Tanner